Teacher Training 200 Denver CO
Awaken the teacher within
Teaching yoga is so much more than learning a series of asana. Yoga allows us to embrace everyday experiences and turn them into deep changes in our everyday lives. Confidence, self-worth, and emotional balance are revealed as we embody the essence of unity within. This unique training is grounded in anatomy and yoga therapy with direct application to students with many levels of abilities, injuries and intentions. We employ an active learning approach with a focus on specific areas of study. Working from the myriad tools of yoga therapy this course steps out of the classical and the rote and into new beginnings giving teachers a deep understanding of balancing the many layers of our being.
Friday evening, Saturday and Sundays
Class hours: Friday, 6-9 p.m. Saturday 11:30-6:30 p.m. Sunday 10:00-4:00 p.m.
Unit One: Anatomy of a Healthy Practice
March 23-25, April 6-8, April 20-22, 2018
Unit Two: Asana, Alignment and Adjustments
April 27-29, May 11-13, June 1-3, June 15-17. 2018
Unit Three: Exploring the Subtle Bodies
July 13-15, July 27-29, August 10-12, 2018
Dates to be announced. Students are required to attend 10 hours of practicum.
- 15 hours of take home assignments
- 25 Additional Yoga Class Hours or Workshops: These Classes and Workshops must be taken with instructors at Rishis Community Yoga or approved Certified Yoga Instructors in other venues.
- $2500 ($500 Deposit with application). Final payment of $2000 due March 15, 2018
- (credit cards not accepted)
- $2600 if paid after March 15, 2018
- $2700 if using Installment Plan; $850 with application; Installment payments of $925 due April 20, July 6, 2018
Deposits are refundable up to 4 weeks (Feb. 23, 2018) prior to the beginning of training. If written cancellation is received after that date, deposit is non-refundable unless another participant can fill the spot.
- 10 weekend Intensives
- Eligibility to become a 200-hour Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT200) through Yoga Alliance
- Tuition does not include required texts. These must be purchased separately.
Rishis Community Yoga, 2750 S Wadsworth Blvd, Building D202, Denver, CO 80227
Karen Quinn, ERYT500, Certified Yoga Therapist, Certified Ayurvedic Practitioner is the lead instructor for this training. She brings 18 years and over 10,000 hours of teaching experience to create trainings rich in anatomy, alignment and ahimsa. Her emphasis is on sharing the many tools of yoga therapy that allows students to discover the wonder and ease of this ancient practice. In addition, we have assembled an incredible group of instructors with years of hands on experience to share their knowledge and expertise so that you can share with others the many gifts of yoga.
For more information or to apply contact: Karen Quinn email@example.com