Purification in Paradise: cleansing, healing and play in Costa Rica
DO LESS – “BE” MORE
May 6-13, 2017
Are you yearning to pause? To breath, to heal, to rest? Take time to cherish your spirit, replenish your body and reinvigorate your life!
A Yoga-Ayurveda Retreat in Costa Rica for Body and Spirit
Enjoy 7 nights to de-stress as you are gently guided through the ancient healing techniques of Ayurveda and Yoga- cleansing and renewing on every level. Nourish your body with healthy, organic foods designed to rejuvenate digestion and rekindle your health. Drift into deeper consciousness with daily meditation and yoga nidra. Discover the power of pausing, releasing and unveiling your essence, your true nature
Karen Quinn, CYT, Ayurvedic Practioner will lead this wonderful journey which includes:
- 7 nights lodging at the beautiful Pura Vida Spa in Alajuela, Costa Rica
- Delicious organic, fresh meals based on ayurvedic cleansing principles, prepared by the incredible chef at PuraVida
- Twice daily yoga classes specifically designed to use movement, breath and meditation to free our long held patterns of imbalance-this includes yoga nidra
- Hassle-free airport pickup and drop off-no matter what time your flight arrives and departs
- Workshops focused on purifying the inner being, Ayurveda and cultivating self-acceptance.
Prices start at $1505.00
Sign up before December 15, 2016 and get $100 off!
(Airfares not included) 50% deposit due at booking Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information . To make a reservation: contact Madison (888)767-7375 ext 233 or email email@example.com.